Hear our entire interview with Chris Janson who was 15 minutes late getting to KRKC Country but had a very “country” excuse.
Some fun facts about Chris Janson who will be playing at Ranch 1917 on Saturday September 27th with Chris Cagle, Bucky Covington and Maggie Rose and brought to you by 1490 and 104-9 KRKC Country:
most recently named by Rolling Stone Country as Top 10 artist you need to know
-Rolling Stone named him Best live Show
-Chris has been named “The New Wave of Country Music” by Billboard Magazine, and “Artist Worth Your Attention” by The Boston Globe
- Billboard Top 40 Hit Song: “Better I Don’t”
- Wrote the hit singles “Truck Yeah” (Tim McGraw) and “Off The Beaten Path” (Justin Moore) “Back In The Day” (Parmalee)
-Janson’s brand new EP: Take It To The Bank was just released on Columbia records and is, currently, in the Opry Shop and All digital outlets.
Chris recently played The Ryman with Merle Haggard two nights SOLD out shows
- Chris plays every instrument & writes all his material.
- Toured with Hank Jr & Lynyrd Skynyrd, also recently opened shows for Merle Haggard
- joined on stage a few weeks ago with Vince Gill for a standing ovation performance of ” ain’t living long like this” video on U tube.
- Chris has been called a cross between WAyLon Jennings & Mick Jagger
- to date since his Debut on the Opry stage last year Chris has been ask to play over 50 times.
Buy tickets to the show at LA Hearne stores or at http://www.Ranch1917.com